Saturday, June 20, 2009

Need housing in Glendale for the month of July

Dear Prayer Warriors,

Once more I am sending along a request which you are invited to respond to if you are inspired to help, or just add this person to your prayers that they will receive what they need. Thank you, God bless you and see the message below from Brenda Chiavarini.     Michael

My very good friend Karen sent me this message.  If anyone knows someone that might have a place for her to stay with her family in July that would be great.
Thanks and many blessings to you all,
Brenda*

--- On Thu, 6/18/09, Karen Hare-Haennig <kshare61@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Karen Hare-Haennig <kshare61@yahoo.com>
Subject: Need housing in Glendale for the month of July
To: "Philippe Haennig" <phhaennig@airfrance.fr>
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 1:28 AM

Dear Friends,

I am looking for a place to stay in GLENDALE for the month of July with Philippe and Murielle.

I have been looking now for several weeks with no luck. I have tried Craig's list everyday, real estate agencies and networking. I have had a few leads, but each time it has not worked out.

For some reason, lots of places are available in Burbank, But Murielle is enrolled in summer school in Glendale. For logistical reasons, we need a place as close to Glendale as possible.

I am putting out this message in hopes that you will pass it along to your local friends. Maybe someone in your network has a place in Glendale and is going out of town. Maybe they would consider a summer sublet,
or a house sitter?

I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,
 
Karen Hare-Haennig
6, rue du General Renault
75011 Paris FRANCE
0(11.33)1.48.06.65.57
kshare61@yahoo.com
Los Angeles cell 213-448-3717



No comments: