Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dear Michael, Desperation Prayer Request

I am forwarding this from our dear friend Peter (one who has been delivered from demonic obsession himself) and ask for your prayers as he has requested. Thank you and God be with you always, Michael (see below)


Dear Mike,

As it happens ever so often, the WWW sends me a poor soul sorely demonically obsessed and today the Lord sent another one our way. He is deeply afflicted, terribly obsessed with evil spirits that have basically destroyed his life and livelihood and can injure him in various ways including sickening demonic currents, shudderings, that overtake his whole body. I spent a hour or so with him on the phone today, it is a serious problem, not a mental problem. His name is Wayne Kuell and he needs a whole mass of good people praying for him, lighting candles, taking Blessed Sacrament in proxy for him, etc, so please request of your prayer group their most intense mercies on this poor soul and have them tie him to their rosaries, so all their prayers will go for him too. I thank you all and may God bless you richly.

In Christ Crucified,

Peter Palasota



Help Against Spiritual Enemies
Glorious St. Michael, Prince of the heavenly hosts, who standest always ready to give assistance to the people of God; who didst fight with the dragon, the old serpent, and didst cast him out of heaven, and now valiantly defendest the Church of God that the gates of hell may never prevail against her, I earnestly entreat thee to assist me also, in the painful and dangerous conflict which I have to sustain against the same formidable foe. Be with me, O mighty Prince! that I may courageously fight and wholly vanquish that proud spirit, whom thou hast by the Divine Power, so gloriously overthrown, and whom our powerful King, Jesus Christ, has, in our nature, so completely overcome; to the end that having triumphed over the enemy of my salvation, I may with thee and the holy angels, praise the clemency of God who, having refused mercy to the rebellious angels after their fall, has granted repentance and forgiveness to fallen man. Amen.


Prayer for Holiness

O Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the living God, Who, by the will of the Father, with the cooperation of the Holy Spirit, have by Your death given life to the world, deliver me by this Your Most Sacred Body and Blood from all sins and from every evil. Make me always cling to Your commandments, and never permit me to be separated from You. Who with the same God the Father and the Holy Spirit, live and reign, God, world without end. Amen.

No comments: