Monday, November 30, 2009

Prayers requested for Linda Sharon

This is a request through my sister-in-law Barbara and we are again asking for prayers for her friend Linda, for whom we were praying almost two moinths ago, and she avoided a bypass surgery by successfully having stents put in place. Now I believe that more work is needed so she'll be undergoing a 4 hour surgery on Wednesday. Please add her to your prayers for another successful surgery and total recovery through the healing power of Jesus Christ. Thank you and God bless you and your family, Michael (see below)

Barbara ... again I'm asking to be put on the prayer list.  I know prayer works and Wednesday I'll need them all. 
 
Love and hope you had a good, filling (!) Thanksgiving ...
 
Linda 
 
 
Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Linda with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon her, may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. Amen.

No comments: