This is from Barbara Marvray not Carole Bradford (my mistake—both have been so diligently sending requests and I got them mixed up—forgive me), with an update on Darryl Jones' wife who had the kidney transplant surgery last week. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you. (More updates to come...see below), Teri & Michael
Michael,
Please thank the prayer warriors for all of their prayers for Darryl Jones's wife Joanne. She had the surgery last Sunday and it was successful. When I spoke to Darryl last week he said that the doctor indicated that if everything went well Joanne would be home by the weekend. I have not spoken to them since Tuesday but I plan to talk to them maybe tomorrow. We need to continue to pray for her so that she has a speedy recovery.
Your sister in Christ
Barbara Marvray
Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon me, may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment