This is from Ana Patricia McKey. Thank you so much for adding her requests to your prayers and may God bless you and your intentions, Teri & Michael (see below)
Hello Michael.
As always, I am writing to you in hopes to pray for a number of people in my life that are going through some rough times...
As mentioned in choir practice last week, I have two close friends who just lost their fathers recently.
Please pray for the Parra and Caruso family that they may find peace and healing that they need to accept God's will in their lives...that they may be grateful for all of the wonderful memories they can hold onto with their fathers, and lastly that their friends can be there for them in the best way possible.
Also, please pray for Sally Caruso who is most likely going to have a double mastectomy before the services of her husband this weekend :(.
Lastly, I have a girlfriend who's boyfriend has a cancer tumor on his heart and is going through chemotherapy as we speak. He is a young 30 year old with a lot of life ahead of him so I pray that he gets through the treatment with minimal side effects and that she is able to deal with his illness in a way that is both beneficial for him, but manageable for her.
Thank you as always for listening to our prayers and spreading the word.
I know that it helps and thank God for the power of prayer and people like you who help minister to those around you.
Best,
Ana
As always, I am writing to you in hopes to pray for a number of people in my life that are going through some rough times...
As mentioned in choir practice last week, I have two close friends who just lost their fathers recently.
Please pray for the Parra and Caruso family that they may find peace and healing that they need to accept God's will in their lives...that they may be grateful for all of the wonderful memories they can hold onto with their fathers, and lastly that their friends can be there for them in the best way possible.
Also, please pray for Sally Caruso who is most likely going to have a double mastectomy before the services of her husband this weekend :(.
Lastly, I have a girlfriend who's boyfriend has a cancer tumor on his heart and is going through chemotherapy as we speak. He is a young 30 year old with a lot of life ahead of him so I pray that he gets through the treatment with minimal side effects and that she is able to deal with his illness in a way that is both beneficial for him, but manageable for her.
Thank you as always for listening to our prayers and spreading the word.
I know that it helps and thank God for the power of prayer and people like you who help minister to those around you.
Best,
Ana
No comments:
Post a Comment