Thursday, December 13, 2012

Prayer Request from Linda Guillian: Prayer for my sister Theresa Guillian

This is from Linda Guillian. Please keep her sister Theresa in your prayers as she recovers from a stroke. May the healing hand of Jesus touch her and bring her to complete health and strength. Thank you so much and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)

 
God  Bless you, Mike and Teri,
 
Hello to Mike, Teri and all the Prayer Warriors.  I, Linda Guillian, am a member of St. Agatha Parish Church. I truly hope this e-mail finds everyone in good health and spirit.  My big sister Theresa Guillian has had a stroke and she is at UCLA Ronald Reagan Hospital at Westwood Plaza. I have my sister in our Sunday bulletin. I thank everyone for  their prayers, because her stroke affected only her left side of her body and she will have to go to Rehab and have speech therapy.  When I left her last night her blood pressure was lower and  her sugar count was regular.  Thank all of you for your support and prayers.
 
Happy Holidays to All,
Linda G.
 

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

No comments: