This is from Vanessa, and includes another request from earlier today. Thank you so much for your prayers for her and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)
| Dear Family, This is Vanessa once again. I was admitted into the hospital on Friday with internal bleeding that required a blood transfusion. I was discharged 72hrs later. I was home less than 24hrs when I had to return. There are still signs of internal bleeding which was thought to be caused by my meds but it actually came from me falling down the stairs at home. I ripped the surgical sight from gallbladder surgery. The doctors have elected to perform surgery tomorrow morning to repair all rips and tares in and around my stomach area. Surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning, September 17, 2014 at Long Beach Memorial Hospital. I'm asking that you please remember me in prayer. I doubt that I'll be in church on Sunday. Love, Vanessa Factor-Thompson Sent: Wed, Sep 17, 2014 5:15 am
|
Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Vanessa with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon her, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.
Lord, look upon Vanessa with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon her, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment