Monday, December 22, 2014

Prayer Request from Shan Foti: Prayers for Alejandro Arellano

This is from Shan. Thank you again for your prayer and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)




Hi Michael & Teri -

Yesterday, Maggie Arellano who runs St. Agatha's Youth Ministry learned her father was being transported to USC Medical Center.  You may remember that we prayed for her father Alejandro before.  Alejandro's been going through some intense rounds of radiation and chemotherapy.  Sadly, he became disoriented and feverish.  

I just spoke with Maggie who said he's been assigned to ICU, put on oxygen and is receiving antibiotics.  Maggie asked that I send this request to keep Alejandro in our prayers.  May we also remember Maggie, her siblings and their mother.  May they all find the strength they need to get through this difficult time.  May Alejandro be blessed with the care he needs to return to his health so that he may continue his battle against his lymphoma.  

Thank you.

Be well,
Shan



PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well­-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: