Friday, February 27, 2015

Prayer Request from Irene Jaso for Nick and his family

This is from Irene. Thank you for keeping Nick and his family in your prayers, and God bless you and yours, Teri & Michael (see below)



Hello Michael,    Can you please send out a prayer request for one of my  cousins.     My cousin, Nick, had his car stolen last month, woke up today to a  flooded house and sadly lost a baby girl a few days ago. Baby Missy was born  full term, strangled by her umbilical cord. We are all so sad. We know she's a  little angel in heaven. Please prayer for Nick, his little family (baby's mom &  brother) and his mom, my first cousin.     Thank you all for your much  appreciated prayers at this time.     Irene Jaso  
    

PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well­-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: