Friday, June 19, 2015

Prayer Request from Cleonia for Daisy: Prayers desperately needed!

This is from Cleonia Abron. Thank you so much for your much needed prayers and may God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)


First of all Michael and Teri,   Words cannot express how much we all appreciate  your ministry and the time you devote to it. Knowing that our requests for  prayers are being answered by so many is very consoling.    Today I am asking prayers for Daisy, a young lady that I've known about 10 years, After growing up  in L.A., and establishing herself as a stylist in the entertainment field, she  moved to New York to further her career.  In N.Y. she was cast in a TV show  called "Blood' Sweat and Heels" on Bravo station, as a stylist. Soon after, she  was diagnosed with stage 3 bile duct Cancer.  She continued working and  completed chemo and radiation and thanked God on the show for getting her  through it. Now she has Stage 4 liver cancer and is moving back to L.A. to her  parents. Such a sad story for a wonderful young woman. I told her I would send  this request to her.    Thank you and God bless,    Cleonia P Abron

Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Daisy
 with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon her, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.

PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well­-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: