Sunday, May 15, 2016

Prayer Request: Teri Lanham hip injection Monday morning

Dear Prayer Warriors,

Michael and I need to call upon you once again to ask for more prayers. Monday morning I have been scheduled for a hip injection under anesthetic. Unfortunately the injection is only a lubricant and not a pain-relieving steroid (because that could cause more degeneration of the hip). The pain has been unbearable and I need a new hip, but, as we've said, they cannot do a replacement for fear of my liver failing and/or lack of platelets during any operation at this point. Please pray for the injection to be a complete success, and we especially ask for prayers for no seizures or other complications during or after the procedure, as well as complete recovery and some relief from this relentless pain. 

We would like to thank you all again for being such wonderful, faithful Prayer Warriors, with a special thanks from and for my own family. So many of our St Agatha families and friends have been stricken with extraordinary illnesses and tragedies this year. We have to remain strong in prayer.

Thank you so much for your prayers; I appreciate them beyond words. 

Much love and God's blessings to you and your loved ones,

Teri & Michael



No comments: