Thursday, June 23, 2016

Prayer Request: Please pray for Pam Terry's surgery Thursday

Due to Internet and computer failure, this message did not get sent out on time. My deepest apologies and thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you, Michael


This is from Pam Terry. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)



Dear Michael and Teri.  

I am writing you to please request the Prayer Warriors to pray for me to have a successful surgery and uneventful recovery. My first surgery is Thursday,  June 23rd. I report at 7am for an 8am surgery. I don't know what to expect, be it a little pain or a lot of pain, I leave that in God's hands. I just want the results of the surgery to be successful. 

Thank you my dear Prayer Warriors for your intercessions on my behalf. 

Blessings to all of you.

Your sister in Christ,
Pam Terry



Prayer Before Surgery
Loving Father, we entrust Pam to Your care; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in Your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, she may be restored to soundness of health and live in perfect harmony with You and with those around her. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: