Thursday, August 25, 2016

Prayer request from Josie Broehm for Sr Una Feeney, SSS

This is from Josie Broehm. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and yours, Teri & Michael (see below)


Dear Teri and Michael,
With continued prayers for all your needs and gratitude for your generosity and love of all.

I am asking for prayers for healing for Sr. Una Feeney,SSS--a sister of Social Service in Encino. During the recent Youth Day she experienced great discomfort in her back and after many trips to hospitals came home and was diagnosed with bone cancer in her spine and hips. I told her I would ask for healing prayers on her behalf and the intercession of St. Benedict, as their SSS community roots are Benedictine.
Thank you all for your prayers for her, her treatment, healing.
Josie




PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well­-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: