Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Prayer Requests from Rebecca Mehall

This is from Rebecca Mehall and was received yesterday evening. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)



Dear Michael and Teri,

Please pray for my niece, Julie.  She is having gallbladder surgery tomorrow and she's scared.  She asked me to pray for her.  I told her I would and I would ask my church friends to pray for her also.

I also want to ask for prayers for my brother-in-law, Bob.  He will be having open heart surgery.  Please pray for him and his family.

Thank you so much.

Becky Mehall



Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon
Julie with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon her, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.
 
Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Bob with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon him, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.

PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well­-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: