Sunday, November 19, 2017

Prayer Request from Sandra Domingue: Prayers for my niece, Lesa

This is from Sandra Domingue. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)



Afternoon Teri and Mike,

I hope this note find you guys well and enjoying your weekend.

I am requesting the Prayer Warriors send prayers on behalf of my niece Lesa Domingue, who will have open heart surgery in Friday 11/24/17. Invoking the Great Healer for a successful surgery and quick and complete recovery. Lesa has a tumor inside her heart. She is the mother of 3 and grandmother of 5. 

I thank you for your Ministry and my prayers are with you always.

Sandy Domingue


Prayer Before Surgery
Loving Father, we entrust Lesa to Your care; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in Your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, she may be restored to soundness of health and live in perfect harmony with You and with those around her. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: