Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Prayer Request from Ana Patricia McKey: Prayers for all my cancer affected family and friends...

This is from Ana Patricia McKey. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and yours, Teri & Michael (see below)



Dear Prayer Warriors,

It has been some time since I have put in a request for my mother and not because she is completely cured but rather because I have returned to my regular routine of mother, wife, worker, etc.  However, I do want to start by thanking you all for your prayers.  It has sustained us and God has reminded me that I need to have faith in HIM and HIS plan.

My mother goes in for a CT scan tomorrow.  She had a doctor's appt. today because her white blood cells have dropped.  Please continue to pray that God's hand of healing will also alleviate whatever pain and whatever growth may be within her body so that she may have a good quality of life for however long she is to be with us.

I also would like to request special prayers for my cousin's daughter (niece) Emily Huezo Cercena.  She found out yesterday that she is stage IV glioblastoma which is brain cancer.  This is very hard news for a young devout Catholic who has her whole world ahead of her.  Although she is a faithful woman of God, I'm sure this news is not without worry or concern.  Please help me pray for her and her family that they may feel God's grace upon them and know the peace there is when we trust in the Lord.  

Lastly, please pray for my sister Jennifer who is also afflicted with this illness.  Although she is not incapacitated at this time, her immune system is low and isn't able to work doing what she loves...teaching children.  May she continue to be nourished with the Holy Spirit and that her health may return to allow her a full life ahead.

Thanking you in advance for all these prayers and more.  May healing be found for this horrific disease and that pain and suffering be as far away from my family members as possible.

I ask this in Jesus' name...

AMEN



Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Ana's mother, Emily and Jennifer with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon them, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of their bodies and into the depths of their souls, cleansing, purifying, restoring them to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.

No comments: