Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Prayer Request / Praise Report from Joycelyn Lombard for St Agatha parishioners

This is from Joycelyn Lombard. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)



Hi Michael and Teri, 

Hope you two are doing well. 

Sunday one of our Eucharistic Ministers shared with me that she has been dx with breast cancer. While she is fully reliant in her faith that Jesus heals I asked if it would be okay to ask the prayer warriors to pray with her that all will be well and she will be healed in Jesus' name. She agreed to this, for the time being she is not ready to share her name. I will be happy in the future to give you all her praise report after her treatment and healing is complete.

Please pray for all the others who for one reason or another are not able to share their needs with the prayer warriors but need our prayers desperately.

Now for a praise report: The last time I wrote to the prayer warriors it was for a parishioner, pregnant with twins 32 weeks in and threatening an early labor. Now thanks to your prayers she is 3 weeks and 1 day further along and doing good. This is great for the babies and mom. Keep praying for them to hold on for full term, and that she will have a safe and healthy labor day all in God's time.

For all the prayer warriors I pray a prayer of gratitude for all of you. You are so awesome. Thank you for your love and concern often for those you don't even know but you pray for their needs to be met.

God's Blessings and Good Health, 

Joycelyn Lombard 


PRAYER FOR WOMEN WITH BREAST CANCER
Father, for the strength You have given me I thank You. 
For the health You have blessed me with, I thank You. 
For the women who are going through breast cancer and their families 
I ask You to strengthen and to heal as You see fit. 
Lord we know You want us to be in good health and to prosper. 
Lord use us to do the work You have for us to do. 
For we know time is getting short on this earth. 
Lord be with every woman who is sick 
and encourage them as only You can. 
I know how faithful You are. 
You have shown Yourself to be everything 
You say You are in Your Holy Word. 
I praise You for You made this body 
and You can heal this body. 
In Jesus Name I pray. 
Amen.

PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

PRAYER OF PRAISE
Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, he who in his great mercy gave us new birth, a birth unto hope which draws its life from the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead; a birth to an imperishable inheritance, incapable of fading or defilement, which is kept in heaven for You who are guarded with God's power through faith; a birth to a salvation which stands ready to be revealed in the last days. Amen.


previous...
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "lanham7@aol.com" <lanham7@aol.com>
To: Lanham7@aol.com
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2018 9:00 PM
Subject: Prayer Request from Joycelyn Lombard for St Agatha parishioner's successful childbirth

This is from Joycelyn Lombard. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)



Hi Michael and Teri, 

Hope you two are doing well. 

Please ask the prayer warriors to pray for one of our parishioners. She is pregnant with twins and is nearing full term but having some challenges now. Please pray for a safe, healthy and peaceful rest of her pregnancy and an easy labor day when it's time to welcome her two beautiful bundles of joy into the world.  
Blessings and Good Health, 

Joycelyn Lombard 



Prayer for a Woman in Labor at Childbirth
O Lord God Almighty, Creator of all things and Giver of knowledge to mankind; Who fashioned the body of man from the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, granting him Your blessings, that he might increase and multiply by means of the birth of children: We fervently entreat You Who loves mankind to bless this Your servant, a St Agatha parishioner who is with child (twins), granting her help and comfort at this trying time. Ease her labor and bring her to a safe delivery. Yes, O Lord, open the treasury of Your mercies and Your compassion to her, and let her give birth to a fruitful vine to be a cause of joy to her all the days of her life. For You are blessed, together with Your Only-begotten Son, and Your Most-holy, Good and Life-creating Spirit, now and forever. Amen.

PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.


No comments: