Sunday, December 16, 2018

Prayer Request from Teresa Gunther: Prayers for Austin

This is from Teresa Gunther. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)



Michael, Asking prayers today for my granddaughter's husband, Austin. He is a soldier who has served in Iraq and Kuwait. When he returned home he and Kate were married, have a baby and moved to Colorado where he is stationed. So much change and drama in his life causes him to show signs of PTSD. He doesn't think he needs any help. I am asking our praying family to lift him up in continued prayer. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas to all. Teresa Gunther



PTSD PRAYER
Father, make Your presence known to Austin each and every single day, as the God who is near to the brokenhearted and who saves the crushed in spirit. Cast out fear from Austin's heart. (1 John 4:18a) Let Your love rain down upon him, bringing healing to his mind, emotions, will and spirit, even his body. Overwhelm Austin with Your healing power. Overwhelm him with Your loving presence. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is Your steadfast love toward Austin; as far as the east is from the west, so far You remove Austin's transgressions from him. (Psalm 103:11-12) You have purchased my friend Austin for a price and that is through the blood of Your Son Jesus. I declare freedom from every burden of fear, anxiety, depression, guilt, shame and anger, by the power of the blood of Christ! And I speak love, peace, freedom, wholeness, joy and thanksgiving. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well­-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: