Dear Prayer Warriors... My apologies for somewhat of a delay in sending out prayer requests; my laptop suffered a coffee spill on the keyboard, and it has been dead since Friday. Today, after saying a prayer, I decided to try plugging it in one more time to see if it might respond. To my surprise, it came back to life! Praise God! And what Janice says below is true: prayer really works! Thank you again for your prayers, God bless you and yours and take care, Michael and Teri (see below from Janice)
Thank you for all the prayers they are appreciated. Results from prayers are seen daily even a small improvement is appreciated. Sometimes we don't get to see improvement because the challenge is mighty. Know that God hears all and knows the prayer in your heart. There is hope and prayer really works. Thank you all for your love and support. Love you all.
Sent from my iPhone
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
This is an update received Tuesday from our cousin Janice. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)
I have one more problem I forgot to mention. My knees have been very painful and today I could not walk on them. Could have been the rain but I absolutely could not walk. Like my legs would not hold me up. It was scary. I pray daily for all of you. It is easier to pray for another rather than for yourself. Blessings to all of you reading this. May Gods healing hand touch each of you as needed. Peace and love, Janiceđź’•❤️♥️
Sent from my iPhone
Prayer for HealingLord, look upon Janice with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon her, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.
This is from our family member, Janice. Thank you so much for your prayers and God be with you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)
Hi Michael and prayer network. Have been healing for several months from the loss of my husband of 40 years. It's been about 7 months since Ken's passing. My daughter and I are trying to move into a smaller less expensive home. No success yet. Now my eye doctor says I need cataract surgery. I am asking for affirmative prayers. Please see me with eyes healed and a lovely new home for my daughter and myself. Thank you all for the prayers. I know prayer works. I will continue to pray for all of you. Blessings to all. Janice (Teri's cousin)Sent from my iPhone
A Plea for Divine HelpHear us, Lord, holy Father, almighty and eternal God, and graciously send Your holy angel from heaven to watch over, to cherish, to protect and to abide with Janice and her daughter Lira. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALINGHeavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment