Monday, September 2, 2019

Prayer Request from Teresa Gunther for niece Judy and family

This is from Teresa Gunther. Please keep her niece and entire family lifted in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you so much and may God bless you and your loved ones, Teri and Michael (see below)



Hi Michael and Teri,  sending love to both of you.  Keep taking care of each other.  You are very special folks.

I'm asking prayers for a niece, Judy, and her husband, Jim.  They live in Santa Maria so we don't see them often.  Jim is struggling to recover from two different knee surgeries in the last few years.  He is still not able to walk without a cane or walker most of the time.  Physical therapy is still not helping much.  JUDY has become the chauffeur, housekeeper, handyman and any other business needing to be done.

Now one of their daughters in Sacramento just suffered a miscarriage and all the family is dealing with that loss.  I told JUDY I would ask all our prayer community to lift the families in prayer.  She is so grateful for the love and caring.  Thanks to all who join in this ministry.  We are so blessed.  Teresa



Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Jim with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon him, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.

Prayer for Parents Suffering Miscarriage
God, we may not understand the depth of grief from a parent who has lost a child. We may not know the loss of a child ourselves. Maybe we know a different kind of loss. Give us the clarity to remind ourselves that each and every life comes from You. Each child, no matter the time here, is perfectly made and loved for eternity. Let us reflect that truth back to those who mourn for the life of a child.

PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: