Saturday, November 9, 2019

Prayer Request from Linda Maultsby: Prayer & Praise

This is from Linda Maultsby. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)



Peace & Love ❤️ to You My Prayer Warrior Family and a Huge! Thank You to Michael and Teri for keeping us together and going Strong!
The end result of my Health testing is... 
I Do Have Smoldering Multiple Myeloma (it's a form of cancer in the bone, but not bone cancer) 🤷🏻‍♀️
The Good News is, it has not reached my vital organs, however traces of it show in my bones.
The Plan is...
To keep an eye on it. 
Every three months I'll get blood work-up and go from there. I did ask, if it ever smolders Without Catching Fire!!!
His answer was yes! If a person has 1% and they get 1% more every year they can. For Example.
I have 10%! 
Ok, I know what you're thinking right now! But, I did not ask! I just chose to believe that no matter what the odds are God can keep it right where it is or take it away!!! Because He can do Anything!!!
I did however ask him, even though they don't have anything with a stamp of approval that will stop this from Progressing; Were there any suggestions for Anything that Might Work?
He told me No they don't! 
But he did say that UCLA may have Trials that I can be a part of, if I was at UCLA!!!
Soooo, 
🏨UCLA 🧳🚗🙋🏻‍♀️ Hear I Go!!!
God Bless, and thank you for all of your prayers and Continuous Prayers!!! 
I want you to know, I do feel the Love ❤️ & Prayers of my Family with me which makes this Journey not a lonely one.
Much! Much! Love 
❤️ 



Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Linda with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon her, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.

Prayer for Healing from Laudate
Heavenly Father, I call on You right now in a special way. It is through Your power that I was created. Every breath I take, every morning I wake and every moment of every hour, I live under Your power. Father, I ask You now to touch me with that same power. For, if You created me from nothing, You can certainly recreate me. Fill me with the healing power of Your Spirit. Cast out anything that should not be in me. Mend what is broken. Root out any unproductive cells. Open any blocked arteries or veins and rebuild any damaged areas. Remove all inflammation and cleanse any infection. Let the warmth of Your healing love pass through my body to make new any unhealthy areas so that my body will function the way You created it to function. And Father, restore Me to full health in mind and body so that I may serve you the rest of my life. Dear Lord Jesus, through your Precious Blood, through your stripes and through your bruises, through the Healing Power of the Eucharist and through the Loving Power of the Eucharist and through the Forgiving Power of the Eucharist, I ask for a speedy and complete cure of all my infirmities. Jesus, we know that when we ask we receive. I claim the healing and I now thank and praise you for this healing. I praise you. I thank you - Lord Jesus. I adore and worship You dear Lord, King of eternal glory. I ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

To Saint Peregrine
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called "The Mighty," "The Wonder-Worker," because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of Linda Maultsby whom we entrust to you. Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.

No comments: