A praise report from our cousin Janice. Thank you for your prayers! God bless you, Michael (see below)
Dear Prayer Angels,
Thank you all so much for your prayers and good wishes. I guess it really helped, because we have found a great place to live. I thank you all for your good intentions and for the house at the right price in the right place. Thank you all for the ease of the move and the perfect house for my family and myself. Also thank you all for the prayers for my husband to find work. He is now working with the Insurance people and doing something that will benefit many people. Also my daughter is working on a movie and she is also very happy. So all your prayers have been sent to the right place. Thank you all so much for the support and love. Many blessings of thanks are being sent to you all, and I hope all your prayers are answered.
No comments:
Post a Comment