An update & Praise report from Marilee. Praise God and thank you for your prayers! God bless, Michael (see below)
Dear Michael and Fellow Prayer Warriors,
Your prayers have been working... The doctor said that my Dad is much more coherent and aware today. I prayed all night for God to reveal just exactly what I should do as far as travel arrangements. Still trying to work out all of the details.
Thank you all once again for your thoughts and prayers.
God Bless you all.
Marilee
Your prayers have been working... The doctor said that my Dad is much more coherent and aware today. I prayed all night for God to reveal just exactly what I should do as far as travel arrangements. Still trying to work out all of the details.
Thank you all once again for your thoughts and prayers.
God Bless you all.
Marilee
No comments:
Post a Comment