Thursday, April 2, 2009

Praise Report from Lisa: last day of radiation- cancer free 1 year April 15th!

A truly beautiful praise report from Lisa Parisi. Praise God and thank you all for your prayers! God bless you and your families, Michael (see below)


It has been a long journey and a big trial. I want to live!!! And God heard my plea!
 
I am still so grateful for God's Divine Mercy on me.
1 year ago surgery breast cancer April 15th 2008
6 months of Chemo from June to December 2009
5 weeks of radiation every weekday ending with the last one tomorrow!
 
Praise God!
Thank you Jesus!
 
Without Jesus I would have been hopeless and in despair.
Without the prayer warriors and the Divine Mercy cenacle prayer group on Tuesday at St. Augustine's Catholic Church in Culver City and Mon. night prayer group in the Parish Hall-
I would have never made it through with such a wonderful attitude if it wasn't for all your prayers!
 
Because God sent such wonderful Christians to me to pray for me and hold me up.....
 
I was able to work 2 jobs and continue Divine Mercy cenacle prayer group.
I was able to get through the radiation with great ease and no problems with my skin- just a little pink towards the end of treatment.
I was able to have all my medical bills covered by my insurance full scope!
A miracle!!!!!!
Life is a miracle!!!
 
I received so much grace----
I had strength I never new I had before.
I had faith that never faltered. Jesus carried me right through it all.
What a blessing.
He is truly a wonderful Lord; always with us no matter what.
Truly wondrous!
 
I know we must all die one day...but I pray I can live a long healthy prosperous life from now on.
God's will be done.
Amen! God Bless you all!
 
And thank you all again!
 
Lisa

No comments: