Sunday, April 5, 2009

Prayers for Cleonia Abron's surgery

This is from Cleonia Abron our beloved and dedicated staff member of St Agatha's church. Thank you for joining me in praying for her successful surgery tomorrow and for her swift and complete recovery through the healing power of our Lord Jesus Christ. Our God is an awesome God! May He bless you and your families abundantly, Michael (see below)


Dear Michael


I want to thank everyone who has been praying for me and especially the blessing

from the congregation @ St Agatha this morning.  As you probably know by now, I

will have brain surgery tomorrow @ 11 AM.  I have a blood vessel in my brain

that is to close to the trigeminal nerve which runs through the right side of my

face.  When they touch it feels as if you have 10 toothaches at the same time. 

In this surgery the doctor will place a piece of teflon between the blood vessel

and the nerve.  Instant and permanent relief.  Isn't medical technology

wonderful.  I know that God will guide the hands of the surgeon and everyone in

the operating room and I will be up and about before you know it and back at

Sunday mass..

Thanks again,.

Love   

Cleonia



Prayer for Healing

Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon me, may

your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my

soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service

in your Kingdom. Amen.

No comments: