Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Prayers needed for Marilyn Gill & daughter Jennifer

I'm passing this along from my sister-in-law Barbara. Please add Marilyn and her daughter Jennifer to your prayers. Thank you and God bless you, Michael (see below)

Dear Michael,
Please ask our generous Prayer Warriors to add my friend Marilyn Gill and her daughter to our list.  Jennifer and her family are dealing with a high risk pregnancy and all the fear and anxiety that accompany it.  Marilyn, her mom,  is the President of Catholics In Media and a wonderful, loving friend.  See her email below:
 
Many Blessings,
B
 
Barbara M. Gangi
Vice President, Development

Paulist Productions
310 454-0688
 
 
My daughter's name is Jennifer Feeney.  The ultrasound showed 2 fibroids as well as what looked like a small calcium deposit in one of the baby's heart valves, which the doctor said could be a marker for "Down's Syndrome."  I know that we serve a Mighty God and I trust in His will completely.  I am staying in thanksgiving for complete health for my daughter and her baby and know that the fibroids are a non-issue.

I appreciate your prayers.

Stay blessed,
Mar

No comments: