Thursday, August 13, 2009

prayers for Margie's friend Bob

from Margie. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you, Michael (see below)

 
Dear Michael,  My friend Claudette and her husband Bob are in need of our continuous prayer.  Bob's recovery has been up and down.  Please pray that the hand of God be upon Bob has he struggles with each obstacle that confronts him on his path to recovery. and that God continues to give Claudette all the support that she needs as she walks with Bob on this rode.
 We through our faith know that God can do all things... Amen. 
Thank you.
Blessings.
Margie
 
Subj: My Bob
 
 Hi All -I had not been writing because I thought we were on the mend but alas -we have a little more drama - I will soon be enrolling Bob in a stage production - he is looking quite poorly - he may have had another stroke though minor but has little control of his rt hand and leg - - Lots of tests and a lot of physician attention - please include him in your prayers

No comments: