This is from our good friend Irene Jaso from St Agatha's. Please add her request for Ana Ibarra's cousin Jose to your prayers. Thank you and God bless you, Michael (see below)
Hi Michael,
Hope you & Teri are doing well.
I check the prayer warrior list & pray for ALL on the list daily.
I am writing to you on behalf of Ana Ibarra, our previous DRE.
She found out her cousin, Jose Valencia, had a stroke & is in ICU.
He's 45 yrs old, has a wife & 4 children. The doctors say the next
3-7 days are very critical. Let us all be in agreement that he WILL
recover fully from this stroke & will NOT have any more.
Thank you for this wonderful ministry!
Blessings!
Irene Jaso
Hope you & Teri are doing well.
I check the prayer warrior list & pray for ALL on the list daily.
I am writing to you on behalf of Ana Ibarra, our previous DRE.
She found out her cousin, Jose Valencia, had a stroke & is in ICU.
He's 45 yrs old, has a wife & 4 children. The doctors say the next
3-7 days are very critical. Let us all be in agreement that he WILL
recover fully from this stroke & will NOT have any more.
Thank you for this wonderful ministry!
Blessings!
Irene Jaso
No comments:
Post a Comment