Friday, May 20, 2011

from Teresa Gunther: Update on my nephew, Don

An update from Teresa. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)

Thank you to all our prayer partners at St. Agatha.    My nephew, Don's, surgery for a brain  tumor went well this morning.   He is in ICU now and will remain  there for a day or two.   He was surrounded all day by family, friends and friends from our community in Whittier who just happened to see all the  family in the waiting room.   God is so very good!!

However, after results were seen yesterday from MRI and  CScan, we now know there are lesions on one lung and in some lymph nodes.   We will be facing that as his recovery from this surgery progresses.   Thanks again  to all who are with him in  prayers through this very difficult time.

Prayer After An Surgery
Blessed Savior, I thank you that this operation is safely past, and now I rest in your abiding presence, relaxing every tension, releasing every care and anxiety, receiving more and more of your healing life into every part of my being. In moments of pain I turn to you for strength, in times of loneliness I feel your loving nearness. Grant that your life and love and joy may flow through me for the healing of others in your name. Amen.



No comments: