Friday, September 30, 2011

Prayer Request for Roy Kerry

Dear Prayer Warriors,

Teri & I would like to ask for prayers for our close friend and my High School brother, Roy Kerry. He has just been laid off, and he is the only one that was affected at his company. The worst part is that he just signed a year's lease on his apartment and is now in a bad situation. Thank you for praying that he finds a great job and all of his needs are met for him and his family.

May God bless you and yours,

In Christ, Teri & Michael


PRAYER FOR EMPLOYMENT
God, our Father, I turn to You seeking Your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need Your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents You have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to You with praise and thanksgiving for Your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.




No comments: