Friday, December 9, 2011

Praise Report from Ann Furia

This is an awesome Praise Report from Ann Furia. Thanks be to God! And thank you all for your prayers and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see below)

Hi Michael,

Praise to the Almighty. Yesterday, I woke to almost no pain at all. I can
function almost perfectly and deal with the flood situation in my home. It
happened literally overnight and I am so grateful for all the prayers. Thanks to
everyone.

Love to you and Teri,
Ann
 
Prayer of Praise
Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, he who in his great mercy gave us new birth,
a birth unto hope which draws its life from the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead; a birth to
an imperishable inheritance, incapable of fading or defilement, which is kept in heaven for you who are
guarded with God's power through faith; a birth to a salvation which stands ready to be revealed in the last days. Amen.
previous prayer request, Dec 7th:
Dear Michael,
Please add me to your prayers. I have been suffering with constant and severe pain for the
last week or so. My Ortho has tried cortisone which did not help. There doesn't seem to be a
part of me that is not hurting. Then Sat. I had a flood in the house which has turned half the
house into a disaster zone. Not the right time for all this but then when is. I ask the Lord to
help me with this pain. The rest will be taken care of eventually, intrusive though it may be.  Thank you.
Love, Ann

No comments: