Monday, June 24, 2013

Prayer Request from Peter: Dear Michael, I need a lot of prayers please

This is from our friend Peter. Please keep him in your prayers for his health, specifically for his successful detoxing from powerful pain medication. May his transition be swift and without adverse effects. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you all, Teri & Michael (see below)

Dear Mike and Teri,

Man its a long story, so I won't get into it too much, but only to say that my doctors put me on one of the most addicting and hardest drugs to withdraw from that there are, and there were other drugs not so bad that they could have given me, and now that this drug are starting to turn against me with various bad side effects, I have to detox off of it onto another drug. Without the Lord's help this is going to be a huge pain and task that could take as long as 2 years and still not be successful, and you know how weak I already am being totally disable and with so many other illnesses. Not only is my brain and mind in pain and disturbed psychological states, but now I'm struck with fear hearing how hard it is to kick this drug. So please Michael, please ask your beloved prayer group to pray for me, to tie me to their rosaries and their Sacrament taking, that the Lord may act through them to help this processes go quickly and smoothly. Thank you so much, and please thank the members of your prayer group for me.

Sincerely, In Christ,

Peter

Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Peter with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon him, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.

No comments: