I'd like to request prayers for a successful epidural Monday morning so that I can be in less pain and carry my son. The injury is also causing secondary problems that I pray to God are relieved. Thank you. Yours in Christ, LarryPrayer Before Surgery Loving Father, we entrust Larry to Your care; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in Your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, he may be restored to soundness of health and live in perfect harmony with You and with those around him. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.
Friday, August 16, 2013
Prayer Request from Larry Feldman: Epidural Monday
This is from Larry Feldman. We pray that his epidural Monday morning goes smoothly and is successful at relieving as much of his pain as possible. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see below)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment