Saturday, August 3, 2013

Prayer Request from Rebecca Street

This is from Rebecca, friend and choir family member in NY. Please add her request to your prayers. Thank you so much and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)


Dear Michael and Teri,

It is with a heavy heart that I respond to your need for prayers - heavy because your struggles are so great at the moment.  And yet, I am also hopeful because I know that our God is a God of miracles.  Please know that your request and all the requests from my beloved St. Agatha's choir are met with my prayers. 

I too have a prayer request.  Amanda is getting married to a wonderful young man, Jason Bacasa on Oct 5.  Jason just found out his mother has been diagnosed with an early stage of uterine cancer.  I ask that our powerful prayer warriors lift her up for healing and comfort.

On a happier note, I may be coming to LA for 2 whole months soon (plans still up in the air). I look forward to seeing and worshiping with you all when I get to LAEmoji.

Love and Blessings,
Rebecca


Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Jason's mother with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon her, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.

No comments: