This is from Doreen. Praise God! They are just days away from having their adoption declared final and official. P.J. couldn't be more loved! Please keep this in prayer, and also, please keep Doreen's mother in our prayers for the best outcome concerning her care. Thank you so much and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)
Dear Michael, Teri, and Prayer Warriors, First of all, I'd like to thank you, Michael and Teri, and all our church family members who have prayed for us and for our adoption. We have wonderful news. There is a court hearing to finalize the adoption scheduled for February 13th. Praise God for blessing us with our little PJ. We are so grateful! At the same time, my mother's health continues to decline. My brothers and I need to make a decision about her living situation, but it is not easy because she is resisting any kind of help. Please pray that my brothers and I can come to a decision that is in her best interest and find her the proper care so she can live out her remaining years in comfort and with dignity. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you. Doreen FeldmanPRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment