This is from Rebecca Street. Thank you for keeping her request in your prayers and God bless you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)
Dear Choir Family (and Prayer Warriors),
I just found out a few hours ago that my ex-husband's 26 year old son and my children's half brother died today of a heroin overdose. Danny was a precious, sensitive young man and we all loved him. I ask that you pray for his salvation and that God would comfort his whole family.
I miss you all.
Love,
Rebecca
I just found out a few hours ago that my ex-husband's 26 year old son and my children's half brother died today of a heroin overdose. Danny was a precious, sensitive young man and we all loved him. I ask that you pray for his salvation and that God would comfort his whole family.
I miss you all.
Love,
Rebecca
No comments:
Post a Comment