Friday, March 4, 2016

Prayer Request from Paula Dupre Moore

This is from Paula. Thank you so much for your prayers and God be with you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)


Dear Teri & Michael,

I pray for all the prayer warriors and you daily. I know the Lord does answer prayer, so please pray with me now as I go through a procedure at UCLA tomorrow morning. I need a good outcome. I need to put my life at peace again and feel completely healed.
I praise God for all His goodness.
I place myself completely in His hands.
Thank you and God bless you all.

Paula



PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well­-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: