Thursday, April 14, 2016

Prayer Request for a dear friend

Dear Prayer Warriors,

We have a dear friend who is currently having diagnostic testing for possible uterine cancer. Please keep our deeply loved special lady in your prayers for success in all her procedures and surgeries. May our Lord and Savior, the Divine Physician watch over and bless all who care for her and may her recovery also be blessed and of short duration.

Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and your families,

In Christ,
Teri & Michael



Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well­-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: