Linda Maultsby here, with an update on my dislocated finger and fractures. So, let me start by saying...GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!
THANK, THANK, THANK each and Everyone of you who prayed For and Over me. 😇 Seeing the condition of my finger I really had my nerve asking you to pray that I wouldn't have surgery, 🙄 But I Did and, You Did! 🙏 I am 99 1/2 % Sure, there will be NO SURGERY!!!
The first group of Prayers- The hand fracture
which usually always requires surgery was
Already healing fine 🖐Praise God!!!
The second group of Prayers- The small finger
dislocation (fracture) 2 out of the 3
positions the finger was placed in, stayed
At this point however they scheduled me for surgery to place two pins in my finger. 😁
The Next group Prayers- THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!!
I came in for the scheduled day surgery
The decision was made to reset the
finger In the position that didn't hold
and look at it again in a few days. They
X-rayed it at the end of that week. It
STAYED IN PLACE! 🤗 "GO JESUS!!!🤗
PLUS + My daughter (Rosie) - When my Insurance company was dragging their feet about finding a hand surgeon specialist for me. She took me to UCLA where all of the above took place and Negotiated with my insurance company to pay for everything until April.
No comments:
Post a Comment