Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Prayer Request for Larry Feldman

This is for Larry Feldman. Please join us in keeping Larry and his family lifted in prayer. Thank you so much and God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)



Hi Michael and Teri, hope you are doing well and thank you for your ministry.
I have just been informed via a test I had for something else that I have a mass on my left lung with some fluid buildup. I also have some lesions on my liver. I'm hoping this is all new growths since I just had cat scans for my back surgery and nothing was found.
Please pray that whatever is found is curable, and that the doctors take quick decisive actions.
Pray that our Lord Jesus to grant his mercy and provide his strength. Thank you.



Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Larry with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon him, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.

Healing Prayer
O God who are the only source of health and healing, the spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe, grant to me such a consciousness of Your indwelling and surrounding presence that I may permit You to give me health and strength and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

No comments: