Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Prayer Request from Margie Nickleberry: please pray for hurricane Harvey sufferers

This is from Margie. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)



Dear Teri and Michael,
As always I pray that today is a day when God blesses you to be pain and distress free to just enjoy the peace and wonders of the day He has made.

Please ask the Pray Warriors to please pray for those who have been affected in any way by the Harvey disaster. Pray that they find hope and comfort in knowing that God will provide for them.   Please storm heaven with request  asking that the country at this time puts aside the differences that seem to be in the fore front and focus on coming together to fulfill the needs of those affected by this disaster.  I ask this prayer request in the name of Jesus.  Amen

Thank you.

Blessings and love.
Margie Nickleberry



Prayer for those Suffering from Hurricane Harvey
Loving God, in the communion of Christ, we are joined with the trials and sufferings of all. Be with those who endure the effects of this disaster. Protect those in the path of danger. Open the pathway of evacuation. Help loved ones to find one another in the chaos. Provide assistance to those who need help. Ease the fears of all and make your presence known in the stillness of your peace, through Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord. Amen.

PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well­-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: