Friday, September 22, 2017

Prayer Request from Gloria Walker: for Rufina Simpson's HEALING

This is from Gloria Walker. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God continue to bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)



Hi Michael thank you for this wonderful ministry May God Continue blessing you and Teri and help you climb this mountain.

Michael, can you ask the Prayer Warriors to pray for Mrs. FINA, please.  She is an 85 year old lady, I am her care giver, and Mrs. Fina fell on my watch.  She hurt her hip, she had surgery and it was a success.  She had  been in therapy from a previous fall under her daughter's watch.

My prayer is that our Father in Heaven, the greatest healer of all put His healing hand for a miracle of healing over Mrs. Fina's hip and also for a fast and complete recovery without pain.  

In Jesus name we PRAY  AMEN AMEN AMEN 

May our GOD Bless you all Prayer warriors, and may our GOD answer all your Prayers.

MUCH Love, Gloria



Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon
Mrs. Fina with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon her, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.

PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well­-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: