This is from Marilee. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)
Dear Michael, Teri and Fellow Prayer Warriors,
It is with great sadness that I ask for your prayers today. My dear cousin Robbie is nearing the end of his battle with his failing heart. You have all prayed for him in the past as he had been hoping and waiting for a heart transplant. Our Lord has had a different plan.
Please pray that his family will be given strength as they walk through this most difficult time. Most importantly, please pray that Robbie is no longer afraid. That he finds the inner peace and trust to walk into the arms of Our Lord.
I thank you all for your prayers and continued support.
With much love,
Your sister in Christ,
Marilee
Prayer for the Sick
Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to You in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in Your hands. We place our sick under Your care and humbly ask that You restore Your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge Your will and know that whatever You do, You do for the love of us. Amen.
PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
PRAYER FOR HEALING
Merciful God,
we remember before You all who are sick this day.
Give them courage to live with their disease.
Help them to face and overcome their fears.
Be with them when they are alone or rejected.
Comfort them when they are discouraged.
And touch them with Your healing Spirit
that they may find and possess eternal life,
now and forever.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment