This is from Alfred. I have had my share of these. See below and God bless....T&M
| Hi Michael, Please forgive me, I had a "senior" moment... Barbara's sisters Name is Rosalind. Gigi was her just recently deceased niece. Thanks, Alfred. see corrected version below... Hi Michael, Hope you and Teri are doing well. I would like to request the prayer warriors for healing prayers for my sister Barbara Marvray's younger sister Rosalind. She is in Kaiser Cadillac with congestive heart failure, pneumonia, and blood clots in her lungs. Alfred Prayer for Healing Lord, look upon Rosalind with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon her, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen. PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALINGHeavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen. |

No comments:
Post a Comment