Friday, June 22, 2018

Prayer Request from Alfred Marvray: Update on Prayers for Gerald (Jerry) Marvray

This is from Alfred. Praise God and thank you so much for your prayers! God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)


Good morning Michael, News update on my brother Gerald, He came home last night and when I talked to him, he sounded good. More tests to follow in the days up coming. Driving restriction for six months. Barbara is doing good. My thanks to the "Prayer Warriors" for their uplifting prayers.
 
Alfred
 
Sent from Alfred


PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord.  Amen.

Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Gerald with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon him, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.


 previous request ... 
From: lanham7@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 7:56 PM
To: Lanham7@aol.com
Subject: Prayer Request from Alfred Marvray: Prayers for Gerald (Jerry)Marvray
 
This is from Alfred. Thank you so much for your prayers for Jerry, and praise God he is now stable!  God bless you and your loved ones, Teri and Michael (see below)
 
Hi Michael,
 
How are you and Teri doing, good I hope.
 
I'd like to ask the prayers for prayers for my brother Gerald (Jerry)…  He had to be taken by ambulance to Kaiser
Hospital to-day because his pace maker fired off two times this morning.  I just talked to Barbara and she let me know he's stable now but will be spending the night in the hospital.
 
Thank you Michael,
 
Alfred
 
 
Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Gerald with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon him, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.
 
 PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
 

No comments: