Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Prayer Request from Margie Nickleberry

This is from Margie Nickleberry. Although we've heard the news that President Trump has signed an executive order to stop the separation of families, they had also said it was a complicated matter, so we believe Margie's prayers are still appropriate. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)


Dear Teri and Michael,
 I continue to keep you and your family lifted up during my daily talks with God asking  Him to bless you with His grace and mercy as He provides your daily needs.
 
Today I am asking you to circulate this request to all praying warriors that you through this awesome ministry have world contact with.  I say world because your sharing of the blessed God gift  that has been given you seems to be reaching  all corners of this earth.  Amen
 
My heart is broken, weeping and  torn hearing the screaming cries of the children who have been taken and  separated from their parents/families by our government.  This is something that we as caring human beings and claimed Christians cannot turn our backs on and walk away from.   This is not an action where we can bury our heads in the sand and say "not my concern".  These are children, human beings our sisters and brothers, God's people. Please let us as compassionate,caring children of God step up and not just voice our opinion, but get involved in helping to resolve this situation.
  
Everyone reading this request please try to imagine this being you, your children and how you would react. 
 
Please prayer warriors storm heaven with prayers for an immediate intervention and solution from God to this.   Encourage everyone who will listen to join in prayer for a God's intercession to help those who are in charge of this to act with wisdom and compassion in coming to an immediate resolution.  It does not matter anyone's party affiliation or religion this is a horrible situation that babies and children seem to be caught up in
 
Thank you, Teri and Michael. I pray that this request does not cause you any discomfort in deciding if this should be passed on.
 
Blessings for a day that is filled with abundant love, happiness, peace and  good health and answered prayers.
 
Blessings,
Margie Nickleberry


PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: