This is from Teresa. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)
Dear Michael and all our praying family, Ron's procedure went extremely well today and the dr. was able to insert a stent in the blocked artery at back of his heart with no complications. He will stay overnight at hospital until tomorrow. Praise God for such goodness. Thank you so much family. Teresa & Ron
Sent from my iPad
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
previous request...
This is from Teresa Gunther. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)
Hi, Michael and Teri, praying that you are well. Think of you both often.
I'm asking prayers today for my husband, Ron. His dr discovered a new blockage in an artery and he will be having an angiogram this coming Monday, the 11th at 7:00 AM.
We pray that whatever is needed can be done quickly and easily. I am asking for prayers from our great community at St Agatha. Thank you so much.
Prayer Before Medical Procedure
Loving Father, we entrust Ron to Your care; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in Your Name, and grant that his angiogram goes safely and smoothly, and he may be restored to soundness of health and live in perfect harmony with You and with those around him. Through Jesus Christ. AmenPRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment