Monday, February 11, 2019

Prayer Request from Teresa Gunther: Prayers for a young man

This is from Teresa Gunther and was received yesterday. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and yours, Teri & Michael (see below)



Michael, I'm asking prayers today for an 18 year old young man who is suicidal.  I spoke with his mother yesterday and she said she would love to have her son and his family prayed for.  The young man is seeing a psychiatrist regularly and is talking.  Thank you all who devote themselves to this wonderful ministry.  God bless all of you. 

I send thanks also for the prayers being said for Ron.  We both feel the power of those prayers as we prepare for his angiogram tomorrow.  Thank you.  Teresa

Sent from my iPad


PRAYER for HEALING THE SPIRIT
Gentle Jesus, with faith in Your healing powers and confidence in Your constant compassion, I ask You to heal a suffering spirit. May their soul find rest in Your comforting love and relief from sorrow and anguish. Relying on Your love, I especially ask Your help in healing their desperate and suicidal urges. I place my trust in Your power to heal their spirit from feelings of hopelessness, unrest, and despair. Amen.

No comments: