This is from Doreen. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)
Hi Michael & Teri,
I would like to ask the Prayer Warriors to please remember Christine Vlasak's father in their prayers. I don't know the details, but they are urgently seeking a caregiver for him. He is advanced in age, and Christine's mother has been his only caregiver up to this point.
Please pray for his health and wellness, and that the family can find a good caregiver who can provide the best support for her father and their family at this time.
Thank you and God bless,
Doreen
A Plea for Divine Help
Hear us, Lord, holy Father, almighty and eternal God, and graciously send your holy angel from heaven to watch over, to protect, to abide with, and to give strength to Chris Vlasak's father and all her family now and always, and we ask that the perfect caregiver for him become available as soon as possible, through Christ our Lord. Amen.
PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment