Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Prayer Request from Peter Palasota for Ricky Motto

This is from our friend Peter Palasota. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and yours, Teri & Michael (see below)



Mike, Ricky Motto, who I've lived with for 18 years, who has suffered such horrible attacks almost daily for 50 years, has finally completely broken, gone completely mad. He spent much of Feb and April in the UCLA Ronald Reagan mental hospital and when he came home was placed under 24/7 care here at the house and I have watched as his mind slowly began to lose touch with reality, in stages, more and more, speaking things that make no sense, from April to this time. And last week he became aggressive and violent, not in his right mind, and they took him to Las Encinas mental hospital in Pasadena and since that time and for 7 days he has remained in a manic non-reality state and the doctors think that he will not come home again [as no meds are helping him], but be put away in a clinical setting that cares for people that have gone mad. Its been such a heartbreak watching this happen. Please, Michael, if you would and when you can, ask your prayer warriors to pray for Rick, that the Lord normalizes his mind once again where he is able to live out the remainder of his years in good mental health, enjoying the joys of life. Thank you Michael, and please give my love to Teri. May God bless you both.

peter



PRAYER FOR HEALING OF MIND
O Jesus, come into Ricky's sorrows,
anxieties, mental troubles
and to every stage of his growth and formation.
Deliver him from the painful memories of the past.
Fill him with Your Holy Spirit.
Thank You Jesus.
Praise You Jesus.
Amen.

PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: